[wp-hackers] Auto Update Plugins

Duane Storey duanestorey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:48:12 GMT 2009

Well, it's not an upload technically, and most of the changes in these
plugins aren't managed by the WordPress file manager.  So I'm not sure they
should be in the upload folder.   My vote is for
wp-content/plugins-data/plugin-name .. I think that's straightforward, and
doesn't get confused with any of the user's actual uploads.