[wp-hackers] Thumbnails for Locally Hosted Videos?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Tue Feb 17 06:58:32 GMT 2009

"Otto" <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

>> a) You get the guy into a good psychiatrist program.

LOL! I'd suggest that, but he in indirect the one that cuts my check so I think I'll wait until I'm paid with no more work on the horizon! (to his credit, he did say "I don't know what I was thinking when I ordered that server" but that admission it doesn't make things any easier. :)

>> b) Failing that: http://www.videohelp.com/tools/ffmpeg

Interesting. Thanks for that pointer.  I think it's out of scope for what I'm trying to do short term but might make good longer term addition.

-Mike Schinkel
http://mikeschinkel.com/