[wp-hackers] Re: Getting comment feed for articles of specific author

Alan Castonguay alan at verselogic.net
Fri Feb 13 12:55:45 GMT 2009

There is, afaik, no such feed yet.

There really should be a way of fetching this data, at least for the
Atom APP.  I've been considering recently where a Comment Collection
should be placed, possibly at the top-level beside posts and media. If
a subcollection / collection query / etc of Comments were available,
then an Atom feed could be provided for both the requested use case
(feed of all comments on posts by a given author) and others not yet
discovered.

The APP really needs to reach feature parity with the xmlrpc
interface. Optimally, one or both should reach parity with the Admin
interface as a whole.

How can we manage (Post new, Put updates/moderate, Delete, Get feeds
of) comments with AtomPUB?

-Alan J Castonguay