[wp-hackers] Readability / Typography

Dan Gayle dangayle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 22:01:16 GMT 2009

For the sake of cleaning up this discussion, here are further thoughts
from several professional type people, and the eminent accessibility
guru Joe Clark:
http://typophile.com/node/54631

Feel free to chime in with your thoughts/questions there, which is a
far more appropriate forum for typographic discussion.