[wp-hackers] Passing info between shotcodes

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 15:09:27 GMT 2009

I'm wondering if and how I can pass parameters between shortcodes
defined inside the same plugin.

I wish have a "main" shotcode have various attributes and some of them
are settings that have to be passed to a "child" shotcode, i nedd this
cause the child shotcodes can be more than one

Example:

[main_shortcode par1='ABC' par2='DEF']
[child_shortcode title='123']some text[/child_shortcode]
[child_shortcode title='456']some text[/child_shortcode]
[/main_shortcode]

I wanna use par2 processing child shortcode, i tried to make the
parameter array of the main shortcode global but no luck.

Any suggestion?

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it