[wp-hackers] how long does a security report response take ?

Heiko Rabe heiko.rabe at code-styling.de
Sun Feb 8 00:23:16 GMT 2009

The bug is forced by insufficient parameter checks at WordPress code and
should not be happen, even there is a bug inside PHP or Apache.
It can be avoided by adding some appropriated lines.

I know, that this is a PHP/Apache issue but i WP calls a PHP function
with malformed parameters could be avoided, than it's a WP bug too, in
my opinion.

regards