[wp-hackers] Multiwidget Support

Andrew Rickmann mail at arickmann.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 18:46:24 GMT 2009

The current widget code seems massively over-complicated to me. If the
class just abstracts that then is it really that much of an
improvement?

For a concept as simple as widgets it should be easy to produce some
ground up object oriented code to simplify the whole lot.

Aren't widgets due for a revamp in 2.8 anyway?

Andrew