[wp-hackers] Importing HTML files as pages -- been done?

Stephanie Leary steph at sillybean.net
Fri Feb 6 17:47:21 GMT 2009

I'm thinking of working on a plugin to import HTML files as pages,
ideally preserving the directory structure in the page hierarchy.
(I'll be working on the assumption that the files use a common HTML
structure, and that there is a standard div ID or something that can
be used to extract the portion of the page we want to import.)

I've Googled a bit and searched Trac, and haven't found any other
projects like this, only users asking for it. :) If you know of anyone
already working on the problem, please let me know.
Stephanie