[wp-hackers] Overriding Default jQuery Script Generation?

baker god.dreams at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 03:46:16 GMT 2009

I gotta say, if WP decided that jQuery was their "js library of choice" it'd
force a few people that prefer using other libraries away - I use mootools
extensively (as do a few other bloggers I know). This is better off a
"user's choice" than an "executive decision."

That being said, they're all ready using jQuery for the admin interface, but
as far as plugins go, each version can make or break a plugin, so generally
authors include "the latest version that worked with my code."

-kb

--
Keith Baker
grand central: (614) 654-4296