[wp-hackers] Reporting WordPress exploits?

Mindshare Studios info at mindsharestudios.com
Thu Feb 5 16:51:59 GMT 2009

Hi,

I was just wondering if there was a recommended procedure for reporting
WordPress security vulnerabilities. I have a site running 2.7 that has had
some hidden spam links injected into it, but this may have occurred before I
upgraded to the latest version. I'm going to completely wipe the server and
do a fresh install to be sure to get rid of the problems but I thought I'd
ask the list to see if anyone is interested in looking at the malicious code
(I've isolated at least three files containing bad code) or if this is worth
reporting.

Thanks,

Damian