[wp-hackers] What Is Considered Bloat?

Charles E. Frees-Melvin charles at cefm.ca
Thu Feb 5 02:38:36 GMT 2009

One bloat I find Is the many importers for everything. I think this should
be a plugin(or module) that comes with WordPress and in on by default to
allow you to delete it on mass or keep it like Hello Dolly/Akismat. Lets
face it 99% of the time besides after the original install in is not really
used.