[wp-hackers] Less than Core, More than Plugins/Themes:ProposingOptional Modules.

Steve Johnson sj at sawtoothid.com
Wed Feb 4 21:53:19 GMT 2009

Mike Schinkel wrote,
> How was I beating a dead horse? I was moving on to another question; getting
> clarification on what's appropriate for discussion on this list. How is that beating a
> dead horse?

I was speaking in general, the "your arguments" phrase was not directed at you specifically. I was responding to your statement that when the powers-that-be decide something isn't appropriate for core, discussion ends.

I guess we know what's appropriate to discuss by the response we get? If we're told to 'take it off the list', I think that'd be a pretty good indication. :-)

Steve Johnson