[wp-hackers] Less than Core, More than Plugins/Themes: Proposing Optional Modules.

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Wed Feb 4 20:51:18 GMT 2009

The biggest thing I've noticed is that when people bring up discussion of items that could be considered for core and the influentials on the list say "Shouldn't be in core" then all discussion drops.

I get the feeling that this list is for discussions of additions to core and/or for help on how to implement code. Please tell me if I'm wrong. Are you saying that we can discuss the best way to implement a shared Twitter API on this list?

-Mike Schinkel
http://mikeschinkel.com/