[wp-hackers] Sandbox in WP Core?

Krusty Ruffle krustyruffle at rustykruffle.com
Mon Feb 2 13:31:33 GMT 2009

I just wish that the semantic functions were included in the core somewhere,
and maybe even added to whatever theme is default. If they were then a lot
more themes would use them, and the hooks that they provide. With those
hooks and functions great things can be done with css, but right now there
are only a small, but growing, number of themes that use them...