[wp-hackers] Import Error: Remote file error: Remote file returned error response 301 Moved Permanently

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Dec 27 10:03:59 UTC 2009

If its an error, I dont think it was ever reported to Trac.. So it wouldnt
be "fixed".

The function in question certainly seems to have the same content as 2.8
too.

I'll have a look at it now, and see if i can reproduce it.. If your export
is small enough, and doesnt contain any personal info, would you mind if i
got a copy for testing?