[wp-hackers] How to fix oEmbed in 2.9

Aldo Latino aldolat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 22:08:35 UTC 2009

Il giorno mer, 16/12/2009 alle 15.28 -0600, Otto ha scritto:
> The embed_oembed_html filter is applied to all the returned HTML.

Probably I didn't explained well my question. :-)

     1. I want to publish a post from youtube
     2. I copy & paste the URL such as
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTDNLUzjkpg in my writing panel
     3. I publish the post
     4. I go to my frontend and the video is on top of other elements,
        such as my dropdown menu.

To fix this it would be enough to add the parameter
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />

and wmode to embed tag:
<embed ... wmode="transparent" ... >

Is there a way to modify the code returned from youtube in order to add
these lines?

--
Aldo Latino
OpenPGP key: 4096R/0xA18E41E8