[wp-hackers] Developer portal

Nathan Rice ncrice at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 00:24:15 UTC 2009

Absent the possibility of linking out to other articles (officially, at
least), I vote for the PHP.net system as well. I've found the comments under
the official documentation to be invaluable on many occasions.

To me, a wiki style editor for the main documentation + comments underneath
would be a great feature for the Codex. Also, it'd be ideal if the comments
were displayed in the order of relevance, and let the community vote on what
comments get promoted to the top of the list. Also, bury comments that are
useless banter (it's not a discussion board), irrelevant, incorrect, etc.

I know I personally don't feel like wading through 300+ comments to find the
relevant ones.

And for goodness sake, please don't allow
trackbacks/pingbacks/whatever-you-want-to-call-them.

Nathan Rice
WordPress and Web Development
www.nathanrice.net | twitter.com/nathanrice