[wp-hackers] Developer portal

Ken Newman Ken at adcSTUDIO.com
Tue Dec 15 18:57:40 UTC 2009

After reading Matt's message on adding stuff to the codex, perhaps these
suggestions are better off on a separate site?

As a new developer (few months in) learning to work with WordPress, the
greatest resource for me is the codex/documentation. I'd just love to
see it even better!

A portal for me would be sectioning off of good resources and tutorials,
both official and external, as well as news updates to keep current with
all things wordpress (all of which exists, but not on a single page
afaik ;) ). How such content is aggregated i guess is the question?