[wp-hackers] Developer portal

ErisDS erisds at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 21:05:55 UTC 2009

1. Details of all the ways to contact/communicate/get info - the mailing
lists, irc rooms, dev blog etc
2. Quick access to the function reference (and perhaps better organisation
of it) + a dedicated function search
3. Complete details of all the functions (minimum function signature,
options, return vals etc) + more code examples (even if it's just a link to
relevant core code in SVN)

Something which deals with best practices would be good as well,
particularly for plugins. Maybe a collection of the best written plugins for
reference?

I think most of the info is all there, it could just do with a developer
landing page and some better organisation. Also I guess we all have to get
more involved with the docs to make them complete for others.