[wp-hackers] get_users() function

scribu scribu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 22:30:37 UTC 2009

get_users() would be a good ideea for 3.0, considering the merging with MU
and all.

One key criteria this function must have is the ability to get users by
role.

The function itself will probably call WP_User_Search internally.

So here's a related ticket:

http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10781

http://scribu.net