[wp-hackers] Some Left-Field names for Canonical Plugins

Pete Mall pete at jointforcestech.com
Tue Dec 8 07:46:41 UTC 2009

I've been working on a Twitter API and Google Data Protocol WordPress Client
Library using WP_Http. It'll take care of the authentication and data
transfer and would be easily extensible. A plugin writer would be able to
use these libraries instead of re-inventing the wheel. If anyone is
interested in contributing to these projects, please reply directly to me.

Cheers!
Pete