[wp-hackers] Possible security patch

Tuna Can tunamaxx at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 16:52:47 UTC 2009

Just a thought... What if by default the admin account was setup so that it could do any 'administrative' duties required, but just could not post?

In conjunction with something like the WP-SU plugin functionality mentioned earlier, the write post / page could provide a quick explanation and a prompt to swap to an appropriate user.

Or...

Somehow 'couple' a secondary user to the admin account. Logging in as an admin and making a post would just use the 'coupled' user without exposing the admin ID.

Excuse me if these ideas are out to lunch!

Thanks,

Tony