[wp-hackers] Looking for some website watcher plugin...

Vinicius Massuchetto viniciusandre at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 22:43:22 UTC 2009

Hi!

I was just wondering if there's a plugin for this.

On my computer I set some cron jobs to fetch some pages, cache them,
and in the future cache them again to compare the files and check if
the website was updated. Most of these website are static, so there's
no RSS feed and so.

Is there anything that some of you guys know that can do something
like this in Wordpress with its pseudocron functionality?
I'm searching, but found nothing until now.

If not... I'll start coding... =)
Thanks.
--
Vinícius Massuchetto