[wp-hackers] One CMS to Rule Them All (was This was painful to read...)

Adam Taylor adamjctaylor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:22:18 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 10:16 PM, Mike Schinkel
<mikeschinkel at newclarity.net>wrote:

> I have absolutely no jealousy here; I'm a pragmatic entrepreneur who knows
> how to program.  I want a business solution, not to follow an ideology.

Why don't you "embrace open source", fork Wordpress, and shape it how you
like.  If others agree with your idea/philosophy they will support it by
using it, and Wordpress can stick to being an awesome blogging platform.

Adam
adamjctaylor at gmail.com
http://www.twitter.com/adamtaylor