[wp-hackers] Custom page orders in edit pages menu?

Glenn Ansley glenn at glennansley.com
Tue Dec 1 02:18:58 UTC 2009

I didn't look at the code too extensively so there may be other places
to look as well, but the following (on line 32) means that it's only
firing off on the Edit Post screen (the screen that lists all the
posts).

if( $query->is_admin && ( 'edit.php' == $pagenow ) ) { ... }

You would need to make sure its checking for edit-pages.php as well.
And on a side note, is_admin() would probably be a cleaner solution
that $query->is_admin

Glenn Ansley
http://fullthrottledevelopment.com
http://twitter.com/glennansley