[wp-hackers] Quest for Self Pingbacks

Chris Kasten handy.solo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 21:14:16 UTC 2009

My theme has that which then shows up like this in a "view source":
<link rel="pingback" href="http://www.solo-technology.com/blog/xmlrpc.php"
/>

But... wouldn't you think the DB entries should be there FIRST?

I hate to keep kicking this same dead & tired horse, but since I never get
values in "pinged" / "to_ping" columns in the Posts table it ain't ever
going to try to ping, right?

What would stop the self-pingbacks from getting added to those columns in
the DB? Seems like maybe that's my root cause.

Chris Kasten
Solo Technology