[wp-hackers] what the ?

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Aug 28 09:27:44 UTC 2009

Yes, As allways, Bug fixes are continuously going into Trunk and the
latest stable branch. New functionality however doesnt go in, So breakage
of 95% of plugins should be minimal.

However, A lot of Plugins (all of mine including) were broken by the
security additions in 2.8, It was necessary to solve it.. But.. The only
reason our plugins broke, was because we werent using the API as we were
supposed to.. which was actually half of the security problem(I think).. I
notice Peter just posted a link, which should explain that a bit better..