[wp-hackers] Request for new mailing list wp-accessibility

David Clark david at davidsaccess.com
Mon Aug 10 19:41:19 UTC 2009

I , for one, would like to be on record as saying this is a HORRIBLE
idea - especially in 2009. As someone that has been involved in web
accessibility since 1996 (yes, before the formation of WAI) and
wordpress developer since pre-1.2, I feel strongly that accessibility
is nothing more stan standards based development. Separate is not
equal, and detracts from widespread awareness/adoption.