[wp-hackers] WPMU VHOST constant

Brent thenbrent at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 20:35:22 UTC 2009

Thanks for the quick responses.

Otto, I was a little confused about the constant function not being OK,
especially having read the php manual entry on it, so thanks for confirming
it's OK.

Will, thanks for reminding me I should be checking that VHOST is defined
before trying to get its value.

Beau, thanks for letting me know this is the acceptable method. :)