[wp-hackers] $_GET problems

Rich Pedley elflop at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 28 11:53:53 GMT 2009

Can anyone explain why the following happens, and is there anything
within WP that could cause this?
(example only)
http://edemo.quirm.net/checkout/
has a form that is being sent to:
http://edemo.quirm.net/checkout/?eshopaction=redirect

On that page I then use the eshopaction in a php switch statement to
decide what should happen. If the $_GET is not set it shows the form.
However on the first form submission, it acts like
$_GET{'eshopaction'] is not set. BUT when the form is re-submitted it
then picks up the fact that $_GET['eshopaction'] is set.

I've tried everything I can think of and just can't figure out what is
going wrong  -especially as it seems to work ok elsewhere!

--
my mind is on a permanent tangent
http://cms.elfden.co.uk/