[wp-hackers] 24-hour has-patch marathon TODAY

Daniel Torreblanca regulatethis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 17:49:30 GMT 2009

First of all, I don't think I'm a whiner or a complainer. And
secondly, if there are problems in a community, it is up to the
community members to fix them. And fixing them requires
*communication* from interested parties. I've spent HOURS working on
patches only to have them dismissed outright with no discussion, no
advice. I've spent my fair share of time tackling Trac issues, so
don't presume to tell me what's what here. There's nothing wrong with
wanting a little bit of extra notice for a combined effort.

I seriously don't know why you're so defensive about this. Do you
think my points are not valid? If you actually believe that the
communication/support in this community is at the level that it should
be, then you obviously need to look at some other projects and see how
they run things.