[wp-hackers] repeating fields in usermeta?

Silverstein, Jesse Jesse.Silverstein at xerox.com
Thu Apr 16 16:34:09 GMT 2009

I haven't looked at your code, or in depth at the post_meta functions,
so correct me if I'm wrong here, but if you're using built in functions
to accept and return arrays of data, isn't it still going to store the
arrays as serialized strings? If so, how does this solve the initial
problem of having to load all of the data into actual arrays before you
can search it?

-Jesse