[wp-hackers] peculiar problem on setting GMT

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Tue Apr 14 23:46:58 GMT 2009

Otto -- I think that WP stores all times for updates and such as GMT
behind the scenes, by converting from the display time zone to GMT
before storing the information.

So I don't think you'd get out of order issues you are worried about.

Then again, I am running out the door and didn't check the code, so I
could be wrong.  Check the code to be sure, but I think this storage
convention is what would also allow you to change the time zone for
your blog and have everything magically display in the new time zone.

    --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com