[wp-hackers] Setting up a WP Query with a search

Simon Wheatley simon at sweetinteraction.com
Mon Apr 13 18:28:58 GMT 2009

Hi,

I want to create a WP_Query which functions as the WordPress search. I
thought this was just a matter of passing in the following as the
args, but that doesn't seem to be working. Can anyone confirm that
this is the right approach (and that I need to fix my own bug) or
suggest another approach, please? I do want to do this with WP_Query
if at all possible, rather than some wrapper function.

Thanks in advance.

---
Sweet Interaction Ltd is Registered in England/Wales, no. 6610741
Registered office: 7 Malton Av, Manchester, M21 8AT