[wp-hackers] Newbie Q - can't get get_children to work

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Sun Apr 12 05:34:52 GMT 2009

On 09-04-11 at 01.25, Gaarai <gaarai at gaarai.com> wrote:

>Sticking with the topic as you may have your own reasons for pursuing
>this path...

>Since running the function for each image that needs to be rendered on
>a page is expensive, I recommend using the function that I've provided
>here and latching a filter onto wp_insert_post_data that replaces the
>short tag that you had in a previous message with an actual img tag.
>Doing this will save a ton of needless db queries and could
>potentially simplify your template code.

Thanks a lot for the code!! I really appreciate it !!!

My reasons for doing things this way is that I don't want to
hardcode the URLs into the post should I decide to move the blog
later to another "base url". I also want to be able to change
the actual markup if I decide to change it.

Once again: THANKS

                         jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, http://mostrom.eu