[wp-hackers] Any way to bypass $wp->query_posts()?

Malaiac malaiac at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 07:00:47 GMT 2009

2009/4/9 SoJ Web <sojweb at indiana.edu>:
> You said you don't understand the pushback for this issue. Well, here you
> go. No one seems to be experiencing whatever issues you are. If all you have
> to do is add an if statement, go for it.

Sorry to interrupt, but this thread is one I follow with great
interest, since I spent days fighting with the same issues (basically
WP assuming everything is post/page, mostly in Permalink management)
for zeList, a directory plugin for WP. That's actually the main reason
with zeList is "on hold" and not actively released.

Since Mike Schinkel is expressing the same points, but with a much
more correct (as in english speaking) and much more polite (as in "I'm
fed up working with non hookables chains of functions") way, I'll just
continue to follow the thread, and hope for a resolution.

Malaiac