[wp-hackers] Re: wp-hackers Digest, Vol 51, Issue 15

Michael Toppa public at toppa.com
Wed Apr 8 11:43:21 GMT 2009

Thanks for the replies from scribu and Nathan. I updated the codex page
for wp_enqueue_script with a more detailed example and more guidance on
which hooks to use.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_enqueue_script

One thing I was hesitant to change was the src parameter info - it
specifically says to use a URL that's relative to the root of the
wordpress installation. Both scribu and Nathan said that a full URL is
fine, and that did work fine for me. Can anyone confirm if this is by
accident or design? If the advise in the codex is wrong, then I'll
update it on that point too.

Mike T