[wp-hackers] GSOC 2009: Eclipse Plugin to Help People DevelopingPlugin in WordPress

Sigit Dewanto sigitdewanto11 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 1 16:44:39 GMT 2009

The Eclipse plugin will has following features:

1. Wizard to Create WordPress Plugin. This wizard will generate
WordPress structure inside project folder and plugin infrastructur.

2. Code completion for WordPress actions/hooks, filters, and some important class like $wpdb.

3. PHP Editor.

4. Plugin deployment. User will be asked where is the Apache’s document path.