[wp-hackers] WP's design philosophy on controlling feeds

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Thu Apr 2 04:58:46 GMT 2009

That sounds like something for a plugin.

The philosophy behind WordPress is to put things as used by the vast
majority in core, and leave "power user" stuff for plugins.  If it's a
small audience, make it a plugin.  I would think settings for each
individual feed qualifies as "power user". :)

Stephen