[wp-hackers] Plugins accounts

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Mon Sep 29 22:54:30 GMT 2008

Hey guys,

I'm just passing a quick ping.

My boss told me he's requested two plugin repo accounts for Praized
(praized-community and praized-tools) a little while ago.
He had originally misunderstood the fact that we needed one account
per plugin, and our praized repo got approved, but not the above yet.

I'm about to release v1.5 of our plugins, and I'd love to do this on
wp-plugins.org, in time for WordCamp Toronto this weekend.

Any chance I could get a status update? Maybe even a little boost? ;)

It'd be really very much appreciated.

Thanks a bunch.

Stephane