[wp-hackers] WordPress 2.7 comments enhancements

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Sep 29 15:46:30 GMT 2008

I wrote this up because I thought somebody might find it useful. It's
an explanation of how to modify your theme to support the new comments
functionality in WordPress 2.7. Threaded comments, paging, AJAX
replies, the new styles, the works. When I went looking for this
information, I didn't find it anywhere, so I thought I'd write up what
I found.

Obviously, it only describes the current trunk, but hey, still useful,
especially for theme authors:
http://ottodestruct.com/blog/2008/09/29/wordpress-27-comments-enhancements/

-Otto