[wp-hackers] Anyone running 2.7 on a public blog yet?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Sep 26 10:22:03 GMT 2008

Yeah, The only time that trunk has broken for me these last few weeks was
the initial admin redesign (there were a few bugs), The HTTP API had a bug
in it on my server, I implemented threaded comments the night it went into
trunk, and some parameters got changed around overnight so my comments
broke.. But thats stable now..

I would say, Make a backup, and go for it, but be ready to switch to 2.6
if you notice any major issues. If you've got SSH access to the server,
using SVN and issueing a switch to 2.6 should only take a few minutes.