[wp-hackers] Anyone running 2.7 on a public blog yet?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Sep 26 09:35:52 GMT 2008

I do: http://dd32.id.au/ I'm pretty sure http://ma.tt/ does too

A few days ago i did a version-scrounge of about 80,000 public WP blogs,
300 (~0.3%) were running 2.7, about 35%(27k) were 2.6, and about 12% were
not WP blogs(or had hidden their version) -- I'll have a blog post on that
in a few weeks when i collate it together a bit more.

Running trunk(2.7) on a live blog is running a thin line, many things do
not work all the time, some things only work half the time, but you get
access to the new functionality that has been introduced very quickly :)

(Oh, I also compared to Plugin developers (taking their author url and
plugin homepage from wordpress.org), 5% were running 2.7, 60% running 2.6,
and 20% on 2.5, just as a bit of contrast)