[wp-hackers] WordPress 2.6.2 Permalink Sample for pages

Adam Hunter ah125i at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 23:10:48 GMT 2008

Hi,

I don't know if this has been discussed before but I noticed recently on all
of my WordPress sites (all running 2.6.2) the permalink sample does not pop
up when creating a new page (under the title).  It still pops up when
creating a new post.  The ajax response from admin-ajax is empty when
creating a new page.  Anyone else have this issue?  It works fine when I
save a page and go back to edit it, but this way is slightly more annoying.
Thanks,

Adam
blueberryware.net