[wp-hackers] WP Admin UI Idea #3

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Mon Sep 22 16:31:39 GMT 2008

This is very cool.  Personally, I would like it if the "configure"
button only popped up after a brief pause, and only when mouse is over
the box title, not the entire box.

Otherwise, these buttons are appearing and disappearing in rapid
succession as I mouse over the page -- would get annoying fast.

Overall, this has some solid design.  Very nice work. :)