[wp-hackers] Not Feeling Crazyhorse

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Sun Sep 14 04:47:27 GMT 2008

I do not share you lack of distaste in Crazyhorse. I do think it is
almost humorous that there are many bugs just testing through it. I
haven't filed any bug reports because there are just too many that they
would be overwhelmed. I'm going to take note of them and wait until the
freeze is conducted before filing the tickets. Hopefully, they will be
corrected. It is the second half of September and while it is far more
stable than when I first looked at it, I'm still not going to upgrade.

To me personally, the level of customization within the various pages is
enjoyable. I have to say, I find some sort of happiness being able to
remove tags column, as well as other columns that I can see myself not
using on some WordPress projects.

I think too many people are seeing this as a new administration panel
instead of what it is meant to be, an iteration of the current
administration panel. Yeah, there are many changes being made, but many
of them are needed to ensure the ease of usability. Many parts are
intuitive and I suggest giving the newborn some time before judging it
"ugly" perhaps it will grow up to be quite beautiful.

If you are more specific in your objections, I'm sure the team might be
able to do something about it. They are currently collecting input on
whether the "New Post" button should be at the top or where the menu is.
That was added after the testing and so there haven't been enough input
on which location it should be.

Jacob Santos