[wp-hackers] wp releases : is it planned in any way ?

Malaiac malaiac at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 04:30:57 GMT 2008

Actually get_categories handles two taxonomies, the post categories
taxonomy and the link taxonomy.

And my plugin, a directory plugin, need its own taxonomy, since it
allows regular posts + "website listing ~ posts".  I know the few
others directory plugins for WP works within the post taxonomy, but I
dare to say zeList is a little bit more powerful and feature-rich than
those.

A filter request seems appropriate and not too much to ask : who
should I bribe ? :)