[wp-hackers] WP_CONTENT_DIR and PLUGINDIR

Jeremy Clarke jer-wphackers at simianuprising.com
Tue Sep 9 16:22:40 GMT 2008

This seems pretty useful/important so I added it to the codex:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Determining_Plugin_and_Content_Directories

linked from: http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_Resources#Plugin_Development_Basics

If a couple of you who worked that code out could read it and make
sure I'm not leading anyone astray that would be great. (esp. Sam
Bauers if you're reading this, as my brain exploded when I tried to
think whether this would work with the process you described in your
wcsf talk: http://unlettered.org/2008/08/17/wordcamp-presentations/ ).

--
Jeremy Clarke | http://simianuprising.com
Code and Design | http://globalvoicesonline.org