[wp-hackers] WP_CONTENT_DIR and PLUGINDIR

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Sun Sep 7 10:02:23 GMT 2008

Okay, I just submitted a new trac ticket*, but now I'm not sure if
it's legit.  If not, it raises a question:

The wPhone plugin (which I love, BTW, regardless of the WP iPhone
app...) looks for the following:

ABSPATH . PLUGINDIR . '/wphone/includes/header.php'

This doesn't work if WP_CONTENT_DIR has a custom value, because the
above returns the default location of the plugins directory.

Is this is a bug in WP, or is wPhone doing it wrong?

Stephen

* http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7704

--
Stephen Rider