[wp-hackers] Chrome Gears Support

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:18:05 GMT 2008

It shows for me, using the latest revision of 2.7. It also reports
Safari in it's user-agent, so there's no reason why it wouldn't show
after the Safari "implementation" was added. Here's my Google Chrome
user-agent, if anyone's wondering:

"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.13
(KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/0.2.149.27 Safari/525.13"

Matt (http://mattsblog.ca/)